Terms and Conditions
IGROCERS PTY LTD.
Albany Highway, Kelmscott WA, 6111, AUS
Phone: +61 (0) 8 6102 7799
IGrocers is hereafter referred to as We, Us, Our
ORDERS AND DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Fee: IGrocers charge flat delivery charges of AUD 10$ for any delivery less than AUD 99. Free delivery charges are applicable on AUD 99 and above orders
- IGorcers deliver the goods to specific Post Codes in Perth Metro area, please select your post code carefully while placing an order.
- IGrocers may in its sole discretion, decide not to deliver Merchandise at the Delivery Address where it reasonably believes that the Merchandise are likely to be stolen or damaged, or deem the Delivery Address to be unsafe for any reason.
- In cause of availability of watch dogs at the delivery address, the delivery team will call you on the given phone number, in case of no response on the phone, delivery will be returned to the store and a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
- Minimum order value: There is no minimum order value at IGrocers, however we encourage our customer to place an order of AUD 99$ to avoid flat shipping charging.
- Cancellation: If you need to make any changes to or would like to cancel your Order, contact us on 08 6102 7799, or reply to the same email address from where you have received the purchase tax invoice, and we will discuss your options with you.
CREDITS AND REFUNDS
You can make a claim for a refund or credit if:
- Delivered Merchandise are not same as what you have ordered on the website; or
- The boxes are with open packs, boxes and broken seals and
- Product exceeded the expiry date
- You are informing IGrocers withing 24 hours of the purchase
- No refund and credits are possible for fresh perishable Merchandise including but not limited to; Fresh Dairy items, Fresh Meat products, Fresh Bread, Eggs, etc.
Email us at email@example.com or call 0482 647 08 6102 7799 missing or faulty Merchandise.
Our Merchandise come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
COST OF MERCHANDISE AND PAYMENT
- Delivery Fee: Flat AUD 10$ for every delivery until unless order value in equal or above AUD 99$
- Additional fees: Inline with clause 1.3, you must pay additional delivery fee.
- Specials: IGrocers offers many catalogue specials and exclusive online specials.
- Price of Merchandise: Merchandise in your Order are charged at the purchase price published our website, you will receive an invoice of the purchased goods on your registered email address, except:
- If Merchandise are priced per kilo, at the time of processing we weigh the actual Merchandise
- No charges for out of stock Merchandise;
- and charge you the exact weight and total price of that particular Good.
- GST wherever its applicable
- Pricing Errors: IGrocers reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason and may exercise its right to cancel the order at any point prior to delivery
- Tax invoice: IGrocer will send Tax Invoice to your registered email address right after placing an online order, dispatch team will handover a dispatch note which does not show prices.
- Mode of payment: IGrocers accept Direct Bank Transfers, Debit/Credit Card payment using STRIPE. PayPal payment gateway will be enabled shortly.
- Payment prior to delivery: In case of Bank Transfer, your order will remain be pending for delivery, until unless full amount will not be transferred to IGrocers nominated Bank Account.
- Saved Credit Cards: IGrocers does not save customer credit cards in online Data Base hence even if you are a registered customer, you have to enter credit card information on each transaction.
IGrocers issues Gift Cards and Loyalty cards time to time, you will receive an email notification once promotional code will be issued to you.
OUT OF STOCK OR Less Quantity Merchandise
IGrocers online system will not allow you to place an out of stock item, the final checkout page will mention a ** symbol before out of stock items or less quantities to indicate you.
Naming Conventions of the MERCHANDISE
IGrocers intend to update pictures and details of the Merchandise on our website. However, we do not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the pictures and recommends that you read labels carefully before shopping online.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that IGrocers own or are licensed to use all Intellectual Property Rights in Igrocers.com.au including any images, photographs or text that appears on IGrocers web site. You must not make any representation to the contrary and you must not use or copy IGrocers.com.au in any manner inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that any trademarks or logos that appear on the IGrocers web site are owned by or licensed to IGrocers and that you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trademark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos.
IGrocers will use best due diligence to make IGrocers online system available for you 24x7x365.
Subject to clause 16.2 and to the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge IGrocers from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential Loss (including loss of profits, loss of data or Loss that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this Agreement) arising out of or in connection with IGrocers or this Agreement (including the installation, downloading, use or performance of any software related to the IGrocers website).
IGrocers shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss, as a result of an act or omission by or on behalf of IGrocers arising out of or in connection with this Agreement including but not limited to:
- where Merchandise are left at the Delivery Address as requested pursuant to the delivery notes left by a customer;
- where Merchandise are left at a Delivery Address in a manner that is consistent with the delivery instructions specified in the request for an Unattended Delivery; or
- where Merchandise are not left at the delivery address and require redelivery arrangements to be made;
except to the extent that such loss or damage arose as a direct result of our fraud or wilful misconduct of IGrocers.
Provided that it’s fair and reasonable to do so, any liability by IGrocers resulting from a breach of warranty (express or implied) will be limited as follows:
- If the breach relates to the Merchandise, to the replacement of the Merchandise or the supply of equivalent Merchandise.
- If the breach relates to deliveries, to the re-supply of the delivery or the cost of having the deliveries supplied again.
These limitations don’t apply to any condition or warranty implied by legislation that does not permit IGrocers’s liability to be limited.
USE OF THE iGrocers.com.au
You may only use the Website for personal purposes only.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for the safe keeping of your user name and password, and you’re liable if your account is misused by an unauthorised person. Our website does not store financial data.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
IGrocers may terminate or suspend this Agreement at any time by delivering notice (as specified in clause 21) or by sending you a message advising that your shopping privileges have been removed. Termination of this Agreement is effective the day notice is received, or such later date as specified in the notice. IGrocers may remove anyone from the system or refuse to deliver to a address at any time. You may cease placing orders at IGrocers at any time.
IGrocers may give notice to you by email, conventional mail or notice on the IGrocers site. You may give notice to IGrocers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each provision of this Agreement is severable. The Agreement remains enforceable even if individual clauses are removed or deemed unenforceable.
The laws of Western Australia govern this Agreement